"Inclusive Language in Digital Health Services for Disabled" Workshop was Held with Youth and Social Workers
“Inclusive Language in Digital Health Services for Disabled” Workshop was Held with Youth and Social Workers
The workshop searched for the answer to the following questions.
– What do we understand from the language term?
– What is language’s relationship with communication?
– What are the essential components of Communication?
– How does ideal communication happen with different groups of disabled?
– How to differentiate between disabled? What are common, and what are different?
– What are the specific health needs of each disabled group?
– How can disabled groups communicate their health needs better?
– Who are the health service providers? What kind of services do they provide?
– How can health service providers communicate with disabled groups to meet their health needs better?
– Is digital health a solution for the disabled? What are the benefits, and what are the threats?
– How can we access disabled and service providers to develop their digital and communication skills for better health services?
For more information, please visit; https://digitalhealth.ilabour.eu/